Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Date Set for Open House!

DH and I will be not only having our very first garage sale May 7th, but we will also have our first open house for our current home.  To be completely honest, I am a little anxious.  In my neck of the woods, an "open house" is a true rarity...weird, huh?  I am excited though!  I am looking forward to selling our "treasures" at our garage sale especially my home decor.  I plan to completely change my "style" with our new house.  Fresh new style!  Friday, our foam insulation installer will be starting to foam the ceiling.  I can't wait!  I am really getting excited about living our new house.  A few weekends ago, while we worked the bullfrogs were croaking up a storm!  I just love that sound!  Well, see ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment