Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Here I am World!

Welcome to my very first blog post!  After many years of enjoying reading and "borrowing" cute, crafty ideas from other blogs, I have finally decided to start my very own!  I plan to showcase the new house my DH and I are building as well as hopefully take you on the journey through our 2nd adoption.  A good friend told me recently to "pray expectantly" which is included now as part of my motto.  I hope you enjoy reading my blog and joining me on my journey.

1 comment:

  1. ooo....ooo! (Raising hand!) I wanna be the first to comment! How exciting! Can't wait to follow what you are doing! Very excited as well to hear about your planning to adopt again; you're obviously doing an excellent job with Evan. I'm sure he would love to be a big brother!

    Heather F.

    ReplyDelete